I have vivid and unusual dreams, when I remember them. Often, they play out like movies. If dreams can tell us anything about ourselves, then this dream journal should tell a lot about me! (Let's hope it doesn't just say I'm a crazy lady.)

Thursday 19 February 2009

Visit From Caspian

The night after my tabby cat Caspian passed, I dreamed his spirit came home to me. After curling around my legs and rubbing up against me, he transformed into a little boy. The whole family could see him, but no one else could. He told us how much he loved us and that he had wanted to stay with us. He said he'd always be near.

It was a wierd dream because of his transformation into a child.

Last night I dreamed he came home to us, but this time he was a tortoise-shell coloured cat. We all just knew it was him, even though he didn't look like the Caspian we remembered.

I know I'm having these dreams because I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment