I have vivid and unusual dreams, when I remember them. Often, they play out like movies. If dreams can tell us anything about ourselves, then this dream journal should tell a lot about me! (Let's hope it doesn't just say I'm a crazy lady.)

Monday 16 June 2008

Altered Church-Goers

I had the strangest dream last night. Everyone who attended church regularly and all of the religous leaders were suddenly consumed with a type of fanatacism and they were killing anyone who even slightly disagreed with what they preached. We tried to find our reverend because we knew he was rational and would not be taken over by this weird phenomena, but he had been altered too. And they all had strange powers. They could grab bullets out of the air and had super strength and speed. Victoria, my oldest daughter, was part of them.

The other kids and Robert and I were captured by people we used to consider friends and we were being led to our execution when Robert and I fought back and gave the kids a chance to run. Then we, too, started running, and that's when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment