I have vivid and unusual dreams, when I remember them. Often, they play out like movies. If dreams can tell us anything about ourselves, then this dream journal should tell a lot about me! (Let's hope it doesn't just say I'm a crazy lady.)

Thursday 11 September 2008

A Grandma's Unborn Visitor

I forgot to mention this earlier, but when I told my mom that we were naming this baby Cameron, she said it struck her as interesting because she had a dream a few days prior to me telling her that about a little boy who told her his name was Cameron. He had taken her hand and smiled up at her sweetly and that was all she could remember about the dream. Then a few days later I told her we were naming this baby Cameron.

So Connor may have visited me in a dream while I was pregnant with him, but apparently Cameron is visiting my mom who is 7,000 miles away instead! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment