I have vivid and unusual dreams, when I remember them. Often, they play out like movies. If dreams can tell us anything about ourselves, then this dream journal should tell a lot about me! (Let's hope it doesn't just say I'm a crazy lady.)

Saturday 11 December 2010

Teaching Photography

Last night's dream started with Robert and I attending a class on photography. There were only about 20 students in the class including ourselves. After the first 10 minutes of class had passed, the instructor realized that Robert and I (especially Robert) knew more about photography than he did, so he asked us to take over the lessons.

Robert and I began teaching the class different techniques and demonstrating the techniques by taking photos that would show on a large screen on the wall. Roberts' photos were coming out stunning. Everyone was impressed. But mine were coming out blurred and messed up no matter how hard I tried to get them right. And even when I knew the shot and technique were perfect, they still weren't coming out right.

Then Robert woke me up because one of our children was crying and the dream ended.


No comments:

Post a Comment