I have vivid and unusual dreams, when I remember them. Often, they play out like movies. If dreams can tell us anything about ourselves, then this dream journal should tell a lot about me! (Let's hope it doesn't just say I'm a crazy lady.)

Thursday 2 June 2011

Cat's Paw

Photobucket


I've been ill today, and I was in bed for most of the day. I fell asleep in the afternoon, and although I don't remember much about the dream I was having, I do remember how it ended.

I was looking for my cat Pagan, and I spotted him as he came running up to me, but he was running oddly and I noticed that he was not touching his back, right-side paw to the ground at all. When he got to me, I picked him up and noticed that the paw had been crushed badly and was bleeding. My first thought was that he might have been hit by a car. I was yelling to my husband to call the vet and that's when I woke up from the dream.

I was really glad it was only a nightmare, and that my cat was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment