I have vivid and unusual dreams, when I remember them. Often, they play out like movies. If dreams can tell us anything about ourselves, then this dream journal should tell a lot about me! (Let's hope it doesn't just say I'm a crazy lady.)

Thursday 21 August 2008

Distressed Baby In Utero

I still have over 13 weeks to go, but I am so worried about going past my due date and having to be induced again and having to argue for it because they are always too busy to do the induction that I actually had a nightmare about it last night!

I had a dream that I was in the hospital and I was already a week past my due date by my dates (so it was Nov. 28th), and as usual my body was doing nothing and I could sense that the baby was in distress. But they refused to induce me because they wanted to push my dates back to Dec. 3rd, and because they already had scheduled three inductions for the day and never go over. And they refused to even bother to check on the baby to see if my feeling about him being in distress was a valid one.

No comments:

Post a Comment